To enter the Sydney Royal Fine Food Show:
1. Download the schedule
2. Enter online by clicking on the competition links
3. Receive your Exhibitor Pack in the post 4 weeks prior to judging
4. Deliver Exhibits for Judging (dates in the Schedule)
Entries for the 2016 Spring Sydney Royal Fine Food Show open Wednesday 25 May 2016 until Tuesday 21 June 2016. Enter online today by following the competition links below:
Entries for the Aquaculture, Professional Bakery and Coffee Competitions in the 2016 Summer Sydney Royal Fine Food Show have closed. Entries for the 2017 Summer Fine Food Show will be open later in the year.
Download the 2016 Spring Fine Food Show Schedule.
The 2016 Sydney Royal Fine Food Show Schedule tells you everything you need to know about the Show including:
- Entry Fees & key dates
- Class Listing and volume requirements
- Delivery dates & quantities required for judging
- Conditions of Entry
- Champion awards
It is important that you read the Schedule carefully before entering any Fine Food Show.
Why enter the Sydney Royal Fine Food Show
The benefits of entering the Sydney Royal Fine Food Show include:
- Rigorous score-based evaluation, allowing you to compare your product against industry benchmarks.
- Individual product feedback on every Exhibit, provided by experienced Judges.
- Access to the Sydney Royal medal artwork for winning exhibits. This artwork provides the winning producer with a distinct marketing advantage, signalling their product has been recognised as having reached a high level of achievement and is proudly Australian-made. The artwork can be used to enhance advertising, promotional material and packaging.
- Access to the marketing promotional kit to guide medal winners how to best make the most of their achievement.
Throughout the year, there are several opportunities for Sydney Royal award winners to be involved in:
- Little Book of Winners – the ‘foodies’ must-have companion. This e-book is available on desktop, phone and tablet and features all the medal winners from the Sydney Royal Shows. Product listing in The Little Book of Winners is a 12-month period and can be downloaded from GooglePlay, Apple iBooks, or www.sydneyroyal.com.au/lbow.
- Opportunity to present and promote products at The Sydney Royal Easter Show, an iconic international event attracting close to 800,000 visitors every year.
- Opportunity to be handpicked by Sydney Showground to supply your medal winning product at the Sydney Royal Easter Show and at hundreds of events that happen on site throughout the year.
- Exclusive invitation to participate in the Sydney Royal Corner Store at the Sydney Royal Easter Show.
- Exclusive invitation to participate in the Australian Women’s Weekly Theatre Kitchen at the Sydney Royal Easter Show.
- Champion winners can be invited to the Royal Agricultural Society of NSW’s most prestigious award in Wine, Dairy, & Fine Food, the President’s Medal, where they can be in the running for a number of wonderful prizes as well as the prestigious silver heritage President’s Medal.
If you have any questions or would like to join the Fine Food mailing list, please contact the Fine Food team on email@example.com or call (02) 9704 1353.